MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2017 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Transport System Management, Transport Modeling and Transport Planning|
|Published online||13 June 2018|
- V.I. Karagodin, Modeling of technological processes and car repair systems: collection of scientific papers. Moscow: MADI, 14-23 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rutkovskaya, Neural networks, genetic algorithms and fuzzy systems. Moscow: Hot line - Telecom, 452 p., (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Korchagin, V.N. Krasovskiy, New technologies for the oil and gas region: proc. of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference. 1; Tyumen: TyumGNGU, 34-37, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Yasnitsky Introduction to Artificial Intelligence. Moscow: Publishing Center “Academy”, 176 p., (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.A., Uskov, A.V. Kuzmin, Intelligent control technologies. Artificial neural networks and fuzzy logic. Moscow: Hot line - Telecom, 144 p., (2004) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. McCulloch, V. Pitts,Logical Calculus of Ideas Relating to Nervous Activity. In coll.: “Avtomaty”. Moscow: Izd-vo inostr. lit., (1956). [Google Scholar]
- D. Rutkovskaya, op. cit. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Krasovsky, Collected scientific works SWorld. “Modern Directions of Theoretical and Applied Research 2012”. Issue 1. 1. Odessa: KUPRIENKO, 77-82, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Poptsov, V.N. Krasovsky, V.A. Korchagin, V-Biosciences biotechnology research, Asia, 12(2), 1857-1866, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.