MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2017 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transport System Management, Transport Modeling and Transport Planning|
|Published online||13 June 2018|
- A.K. Debnath, A methodological framework for benchmarking smart transport cities (Cities 37, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Astarita, V. P. Giofrè, V. Alessandro, A cooperative intelligent transportation system for traffic light regulation based on mobile devices as floating car data (ASRJETS) 19.1(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. A. Kremenets, M. B. Pechersii, and M. B. Afanas’ev. “Technical means of traffic management.” optional. M-tion of Education and Science Ros. Federation as a textbook. for students/Y A Kremenets, MP Pechersk, MB Afanasiev.-M.: Akademkniga (2005). [Google Scholar]
- ODM 218.6.003-2011. Metodicheskie rekomendacii po proektirovaniju svetofornyh objektov na avtomobil’nyh dorogah [Methodical recommendations on the design of traffic lights on highways] (PocaBToДop, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Androno, Modelirovanie ocheredej na reguliruemyh peresechenijah ulichnodorozhnoj seti krupnogo goroda v uslovijah plotnogo transportnogo potoka [Modeling of queues at regulated street intersections in a large city within the dense traffic] (Tyumen, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. F. Babkov, Road conditions and traffic safety (1975) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Andronov, B.P. El’kin, Genze D.A. Concept congestion and queues forming on a regulated intersection of dense traffic flow conditions (Kazan, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Andronov, On methods of evaluation of traffic delays on a regulated intersection (Kazan, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Andronov, Calculation of economic losses of users of the street-road network at regulated intersections to justify measures for reconstruction and improvement of traffic management (Kazan, 2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.