MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2017 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transport System Management, Transport Modeling and Transport Planning|
|Published online||13 June 2018|
- I. A. Freidina. International Experience of Infrastructure Projects Financing. Ekonomicheskaya politika, 12 (4) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Macheret, I. A. Epishkin. Mutual influence of institutional and transport factors of economic development: retrospective analysis. Journal of institutional studies, 9 (4) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Obraztsova, L. Kamenik. Organization of public private partnership in the renovation of urban areas. MATEC Web of Conferences, 106 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Shibayeva, Y. Serebryakova, O. Shalnev. Efficiency improvement of the investment and innovation activities in the transport facility construction field with public-private partnership involvement. IOP Conference Series-Earth and Environmental Science, 90 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Makarov. Structural reforms and perspectives of the state-private partnership in the natural and monopoly sector of the economy of Russia. Voronezh (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. Vertakova, V. Plotnikov. Russian and foreign experience of interaction between government and business. World Applied Sciences Journal, 28 (3) (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Vertakova, M. Klevtsova, T. Babich. Identification of the new research areas and development of the existing ones by methods of morphological analysis and synthesis. Economic Annals-XXI, 157 (3-4) (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Romanovsky, O. V. Vrublevskaya (eds.). Finance, money circulation and credit. Moscow, Yurait Publishing (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. B. Vinslav, G. V. Kotov. Reforming the railway complex: the option of creating a multi-level state holding. Russian economic journal, 3 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- N. E. Aksenenko, B. M. Lapidus, A. S. Misharin. Russia’s Railways: From Reform to Reform. Moscow, Transport Publishing (2001). [Google Scholar]
- O. E. Williamson. The economic institutions of capitalism: Firms, Markets, Relational Contracting. London, Collier Macmillan Publishers (1985). [Google Scholar]
- S. Yu. Witte. Abstract lectures on the national and state economy, read to his Imperial Highness Grand Duke Mikhail Alexandrovich in 1900-1902. Moscow, Nachala Publishing (1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.