MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2018The Sixth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2017 (IMETI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- K.K. Chu, L.M. He and H.H.Lin, Journal of the Financial Bank of Taiwan, 36(8), 49-67 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- H. Asada, K. Nagai and A. Konno, Journal of the City Planning Institute of Japan, 26, 889-894 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Perry, The Neighborhood Unit in Regional Survey of New York and Its Environs (Tokyo, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- T. Banerijee and W. Baer, Beyond the NeighborhoodUnit: Residential Environments and Public Policy (U.S.A., 1984) [Google Scholar]
- A. Goss, Town Planning Review, 32, 66-82 (1961) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Department of Urban and Housing Development in CEPD, A Research on improving the quality of environment in urban residential community and planning of community facilities(Taiwan, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- T. Reardon and R. Hopkins, The European Journal of Development Research, 18(4), 522-545 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang and L. Lo, Environment and Planning A, 39, 684-699 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Arai, T. Kawaguchi, K. Okamoto and H. Kamiya, Journal of the City Planning Institute of Japan, 24, 373-378 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gonzalez and P. Waley, Antipode, 45(4), 965-983 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Smith, D. Maye and B. Ilbery, Area, 46(2), 122-128 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sechiyama, Gender (Japan, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Budget, Accounting and Statistics, Taipei Government, Taipei City Statistical Yearbook 2006 (Taiwan, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Becker, A Treatise on the Family (U.S.A., 1991) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hanson and P. Hanson, Transportation, 10, 165-183 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Gergson and M. Lowe, Sociological Review, 41(3), 475-505(1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Dohi and S. Suzuki, New Architecture Series 20 Residential Area Plan (Japan, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Duvall, Family Development (U.S.A., 1971) [Google Scholar]
- K. Morioka, Changes of Modern Family (Japan, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sakamoto and K. Kinoshita, Family Sociology- Fundamentals and Applications (Japan, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yamashita, M. Baba, C. Miyahara and Y. Sakurai, Journal of the City Planning Institute of Japan, 41(3), 659-664 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.