MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2018The Sixth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2017 (IMETI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- UNISDR, Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030, Third UN World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Jetel, 8th International Scientific Conference Building Defects, MATEC Web of Conferences, 93, 03009 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhou, 13th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management, MATEC Web Conference 100, 02062 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Alexander, Dunedin Academic Press, 150, 180-183 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- W.Y. Lee, S.T. Chien and S.H. Lee, The Plans on Disaster Prevention System of Urban Planning in Taipei City, The Department of Urban Development of Taipei City Government (1997) [Google Scholar]
- W.Y. Lee and M.J. Ho, The Handbook of Disaster Prevention in Urban Planning, Architecture and Building Research Institute of Ministry of the Interior, Taiwan (2000) [Google Scholar]
- W.Y. Lee, To Study the Correlation and Spatial Planning of Rescue Locations and Prevention Routes in Central Area of Taipei City, The Department of Urban Development of Taipei City Government (2001) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Adebiyi, O.E Charles-Owaba and M.A. Waheed, Disaster Prevention and Management: An International Journal, 16(2), 178-187 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, D. Wu, F. Hidetosi and W. Gao, Open Journal of Civil Engineering, 5, 97-108 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Chang and C.H. Liao, Nat Hazards, 76, 1551-1571 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Liao and H.S. Chang, 3rd International Conference on Environmental Science and Information Application Technology, Procedia Environmental Sciences, 10, 1092-1097 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Sheu and C. Pen, Transportmetrica A: Transport Science, 11(3), 210-242 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Lee and W.H. Hong, Human and Ecological Risk Assessment: An International Journal, 21(6), 1968-2000 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Hillier and T. Stonor, City Planning Institute of Japan, Special Issue-Future of Urban Space and Humanity, 284-288 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Jiang and I. Omer, Transactions in GIS, 11(6), 943-960 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.T. Lin, 23rd International Fire Chiefs' Association of Asia General Conference, Taipei, Taiwan (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Transportation Research Board Washington, D.C., The Role of Transit in Emergency Evacuation, Committee on the Role of Public Transportation in Emergency Evacuation, Special Report 294, 43-73 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kilci, B.Y. Kara and B. Bozkaya, European Journal of Operational Research, 243(1), 323-332 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.