MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2018The Sixth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2017 (IMETI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- J.J. Hajek, C.T. Blaney and D.K. Hein, Mitigation of highway traffic-induced vibration, In Annual Conference of the Transportation Association of Canada Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Session on Quiet Pavements: Reducing Noise and Vibration (2006) [Google Scholar]
- O. Hunaidi, Traffic Vibrations in Buildings, Construction Technology Update No. 39, Institute of Research in Construction (1985) [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Nicholls, C.F. Johnson, W.L. Duvall, USBM, Blasting Vibrations and Their Effects on Structures [Google Scholar]
- O. Hunaidi and M. Tremblay, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 24(5), 736-753 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Whiffin, D. R. Leonard, TRRL, A survey of Traffic-Induced Vibrations (1971) [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Al-Hunaidi, Journal of Low Frequency Noise, Vibration and Active Control, 15(1), 25-42 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Hunaidi, J.H. Rainer and G. Pernica, Proceedings of 2nd International Symposium on Transport Noise and Vibration, 103-108 (St. Petersburg, Russia, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mathur, A Study on Traffic Induced Vibrations (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Jaswal, Analysis of Micro-Vibrations in Buildings (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jakubczyk-Galczyńska and R. Jankowski, The 9th International Conference Environmental Engineering (Vilnius, Lithuania, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tomazevic, The Influence of Traffic-Induced Vibrations on Historic Stone Masonry Buildings, (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.