MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2018XXI. International Scientific Conference - The Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy 2018 (AEaNMiFMaE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Current Problems in the Energy|
|Published online||23 May 2018|
- M.L. Souza, A.G. Allen, A.A Cardoso, Understanding aerosol formation mechanisms in a subtropical atmosphere impacted by biomass burning and agroindustry. Atmospheric Research, Vol. 183, 1, p.94-103 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Knutson, K.T Whitby, Aerosol Classification by Electric Mobility: Apparatus Theory and Applications, J. Aerosol Sci. Vol 6. p. 443-451, (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Wang, R.C Flagan., Scanning Electrical Mobility Spectrometer. Aerosol Science and Technology, Vol. 13, 2 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Seinfeld, S.N Pandis, Atmospheric chemistry and Physics. John Willey and Sons, New York. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- W.C Hinds, Aerosol Technology: properties, behavior and measurements of airborne particles. 2nd ed., A Wiley Interscience publication. ISBN 0-471-19410-7(1999) [Google Scholar]
- 2016 Annual Merit Review, Vehicle Technologies Office Results Report December 2016 Prepared by Allegheny Science & Technology for the U.S. Department of Energy, Vehicle Technologies Office. ORNL, SAE 2016-01-0934, DOE AMR(2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.