MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2018) – 2018 3rd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||23 April 2018|
- J.W.B. Guise, G.J. Ryland, Production Scheduling and Profitability in Sugar Milling, Economic Analysis and Policy, 2, 1, 18 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Higgins, G. Antony, G. Sandell, I. Davies, D. Prestwidge, B. Andrew, A framework for integrating a complex harvesting and transport system for sugar production, Agricultural Systems, 82, 2, 99-115 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. L. Milan, S. M. Fernandez, L. M. P. Aragones, Sugarcane transportation in Cuba, a case study, European Journal of Operational Research 174, 1, 374-386. (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Grunow, H. O. Günther, R. Westinner, Supply optimization for the production of raw sugar, International Journal of Production Economics, 110, 1, 224-239. (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Piewthongngam, S. Pathumnakul, K. Setthanan, Application of crop growth simulation and mathematical modeling to supply chain management in the Thai sugar industry. Agricultural Systems 102, 1, 58-66 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Khamjan, S. Khamjan, S. Pathumnakul, Determination of the locations and capacities of sugarcane loading stations in Thailand, Computers & Industrial Engineering 66, 4, 663-674 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.