MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 165, 201812th International Fatigue Congress (FATIGUE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New Trends for Fatigue Design of Structures (SF2M)|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- V. Chmelko, M. Margetin: The methodology of transformation of the nominal loading process into a root of notch. Procedia Structural Integrity, Vol. 5, (2017), 825-831 [Google Scholar]
- M. Ruzicka, M. Hanke, M. Rost: Dynamic strength and fatigue life (University textbook, Czech Technical University, 1987, in Czech) [Google Scholar]
- J. Neugebauer, V. Grubisic, G. Fischer: Procedure for Design Optimization and Durability Life Approval of Truck Axles and Axle Assemblies (SAE Technical Paper Series 892535, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kepka: Durability and Fatigue Life Investigation of Bus and Trolleybus Structures: Review of SKODA VYZKUM Methodology. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Material and Component Performance under Variable Amplitude Loading (VAL2009), DVM, Darmstadt, Germany, March 23 – 26, 2009, pp.1231-1240 [Google Scholar]
- M. Kepka, M. Kepka Jr. : Identification of Possible Causes of Fatigue Failure in Radius Rod Pins for Trolleybus Rear Axles using Parametric Calculations of Fatigue Life. Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Mechanics and Materials in Design (MCD2017), Albufeira/Portugal, June 11-15, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- M. Kepka, M. Kepka Jr. : Parametric calculations of fatigue life of critical part of trolleybus rear axle. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 213, (2018), 227–238 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.