MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 165, 201812th International Fatigue Congress (FATIGUE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Trends for Fatigue Design of Structures (SF2M)|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- EN 12663-2010 Railway application - Structural requirements of railway vehicle bodies [Google Scholar]
- JIS E 7106-2006 Rolling stock-General requirements of car body [Google Scholar]
- VDV152-2016 Recommendations on the Design for Strength of Urban Rail Rolling Stock according to BOStrab [Google Scholar]
- Fansong Li. Research on Vibration and Fatigue of Carbody for EMU under Service Environment. D., 60, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Dong P, Wei Z, Hong J K. A path-dependent cycle counting method for variable-amplitude multi-axial loading. J. International Journal of Fatigue, 720-734, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.