MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 165, 201812th International Fatigue Congress (FATIGUE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Multi-Axial, Variable and Complex Loadings|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- Bignonnet, A., & Thomas, J.-J. (2001). Fatigue assessment and reliability in automotive design. SAE Brazil-International Conference on Fatigue. [Google Scholar]
- Colin, B. (2016). Caractérisation des processus aléatoires de contraintes Gaussiens et non Gaussiens, en terme de fatigue vibratoire. Journées de Printemps SF2M, (p. 15). Paris. [Google Scholar]
- Halfpenny, A. (2006). Methds for accelerating dynamic durability tests. 9th international conference on recent advances in structural dynamics (UK). [Google Scholar]
- Halfpenny, A. (2010). Investigation of the durability transfer concept for vehicle prognostic applications. NDIA ground vehicle systems engineering and technology symposium. US. [Google Scholar]
- Johannesson, P., & Speckert, M. (2014). Guide to load analysis for durability in vehicle engineering. Wiley. [Google Scholar]
- Le Corre (Genet), G. (2006). A statistical approach to multi-input equivalent fatigue loads for the durability of automotive structure. Göteborg: Chalmers University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.