MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2018International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Control and Robotics (EECR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Smart Grid and Application Technology|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- Jiang Yefeng, Wei Wenhui, Gao Feng, et a1. “Design and implementation of integrated simulation and simulation application based on SG – OSS”. China Electric Power, vol.47, pp. 80-85 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Huang Wentao, Wei Wenhui, Wu Jihao. “Multi - level joint simulation system based on digital physics hybrid simulation technology of substation”. Power Grid Technology, vol. 36, pp. 95-98 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xuanhuai, Lin Changnian, Wang Guoping, et a1. “A comprehensive simulation platform of power system based on high - level architecture”. Power Grid Technology, vol. 33, pp. 98-103 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Hai Xiaotao, Lin Wei, Gao Feng, Ge Xianjun. “Northwest 750kV AC and DC hybrid power network integrated simulation system”. Power Grid Technology, vol. 36, pp. 254-259 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Li Weiqing, Wu Huizhong, Lin Changian. “Research and Implementation of Virtual Environment for Substation Simulation System”. Journal of System Simulation, vol. 18 pp. 123-126 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Hou Jun, Li Weiqing, Lin Changian. “Research on Key Technology of Three - dimensional Interactive Scene Simulation in Substation”. Power Grid Technology, vol. 29 pp. 70-75 (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.