MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2018International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Control and Robotics (EECR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Smart Grid and Application Technology|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- D. Westermann and A. John, “Demand matching wind power generation with wide-area measurement and demand-side management,”IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 145–149, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cheng M, Zhu Y. The state of the art of wind energy conversion systems and technologies:A review[J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2014(88):332-347. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mohsenian-Rad, V. W. S. Wong, J. Jatskevich, R. Schober, and A.Leon-Garcia, “Autonomous demand-side management based on gametheoretic energy consumption scheduling for the future smart grid,”IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 320–331, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. K. Lee, and S. Y. Hui, “Reduction of Energy Storage Requirements in Future Smart Grid Using Electric Springs,” IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 1282-1288, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. R. Chaudhuri, C. K. Lee, B. Chaudhuri et al., “Dynamic Modeling of Electric Springs,” IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 2450-2458, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Conti et al, “Optimal dispatching of distributed generators and storage systems for MV islanded microgrids,” IEEE Trans. Power Del., vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 1243-1251, Jul. 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gurobi Optimizer 7.5, Jul. 2017 [Online]. Available: http://www.gurobi.com [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.