MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2018International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Control and Robotics (EECR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Smart Grid and Application Technology|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- Liu Yang. Design and implementation of power grid incident management system[D]. University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2014. M. Ben Rabha, M.F. Boujmil, M. Saadoun, B. Bessaïs, Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Weihua. Research on intelligent auxiliary decision-making system of power grid accident handling [D]. South China University of Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zeng, Liu Yuquan, Tan Xilin, Pan Kaiyan. An intelligent auxiliary system based on EMS platform [Google Scholar]
- Yunnan Electric Power Technology, 2013,41 (05): 51-53. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Tao, Zhang Bin, Li Zhiqiang, Huang Xiangdong. Application of intelligent grid accident auxiliary decision system in scheduling [J]. Power Supply, 2009,26(05):26-28+36. [Google Scholar]
- Shan Xin. Design and implementation of the auxiliary decision-making system for online accident management of power grid [A]. China electrical engineering institute. Proceedings of the annual meeting of the China institute of electrical engineering in 2013 [C]. China electrical engineering society: 2013:6. [Google Scholar]
- Yanru Sun,Wei He. Online security risk prevention and control of power grid operation based on Smart Grid Dispatching Technology[J/OL]. Modern Industrial Economy and Informationization, 2017 (21) :55-56+61 [Google Scholar]
- Nanrong He. Design and implementation of power grid accident warning and disposal management system[D]. Jilin University,2016. [Google Scholar]
- Xiangyu Zhao, Chengliang Wang, Gang Yao,Xiang Fan,Guojiang Xiong,Xu Zhang,Luofang Zhu,Xiaoxu Huang.Design and application of online accident risk early warning system for power grid based on South network accident regulation[J]. Electric Power,2016,49(S1):62-66. [Google Scholar]
- Chengbin Gao. Research and system development of power grid operation risk assessment and accident warning[D]. North China Electric Power University,2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.