MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2018International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Control and Robotics (EECR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronics and Power Drives|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- M. Y. Tarnini, “Fast and Cheap Stepper Motor Drive,” 4th International Conf. Renew. Energy Res. Appl., vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 689–693 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Ruifeng, W. Zhe, and W. Liying, “Stepper Motor Control based on AT89S51 Microcontroller,” 2015 8th Int. Conf. Intell. Comput. Technol. Autom., pp. 1–4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. L. ZHANG Benhua, LI Chenghua, SUN Shiming, “Design on a Unipolar and Unidirectional Stepper Motor Circuit,” Int. Conf. Electron. Mech. Eng. Inf. Technol., pp. 1795–1797 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulse-width_modulation [Google Scholar]
- A. Nk, D. Krishnan, S. Moorthi, and M. P. Selvan, “FPGA Based Microstepping Scheme for Stepper Motor in Space-Based Solar Power Systems,” 2012 IEEE 7th Int. Conf. Ind. Inf. Syst., pp. 6–10(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Przeniosło and M. Hołub, “Development of microprocessor, timeoptimized stepper motor driving algorithm,” 2017 22nd Int. Conf. Methods Model. Autom. Robot., pp. 174–179 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “PWM Sine Wave Generation,” https://web.csulb.edu/~hill/ee470/Lab%202d%20-%20Sine_Wave_Generator.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- G. Baluta, “Microstepping Mode for Stepper Motor Control,” 2007 Int. Symp. Signals, Circuits Syst., pp. 1–4(2007) [Google Scholar]
- Acarnley, “Stepping Motors: a Guide to Modern Theory and Practice, “4th ed., IEE Control Engineering Series 63, ISBN: 0-85296-029-8, . T E. Michael Faraday House pp.48–51 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/datasheet/82/cc/3f/39/0a/29/4d/f0/CD00000240.pdf/files/CD00000240.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.CD00000240.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.