MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- M. Aiello, A. Cataliotti, V. Cosentino, and S. Nuccio, IEEE Transaction on Instr. and Measur., Vol.54, No.1, pp. 15-23, February (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Medina, and C. M. Martinez, Power Engineering Society General Meeting, IEEE, Page(s):741 - 745 Vol. 1, 12-16 June (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Schweitzer and H. Daqing, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. Pullman, Washington.47th Annual Georgia Tech Conference, April 28-30 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- J. Arrillaga, B. C. Smith, N. R. Watson, and A. R. Wood, Power System Harmonic Analysis, John Wiley & Sons (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Sankaran, Power Quality, CRC Press (2002). [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Kennedy, and W. Barry, Mc Graw Hill (2000). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Tan, Ph.D Dissertation, FAMU-FSU of College of Engineering, Florida State University (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.