MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- Sorbie K S and Mackay E J. Petroleum Sci Eng. 27 85. [Google Scholar]
- Benton W J, Collins I R, Grimsey I M, Parkinson G M, Rodger S A, and Chem J. Soc Faraday Disc. 95 281. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Bin Merdhah, A.B., Yassin, A.A.M. and Muherei, M.A., Laboratory and prediction of barium sulfate scaling at high-barium formation water. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 70(1), pp.79-88. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amer Badr Bin Merdhah, Abu Azam Mohd Yassin. Barium Sulfate Scale Formation in Oil Reservoir during Water Injection at High-Barium Formation Water. Journal of Apllied Sciences 7 (17), 2393-2403. (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Isopescu, R., Mateescu, C., Mihai, M., & Dabija, G. The effects of organic additives on induction time and characteristics of precipitated calcium carbonate. Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 88(11), 1450-1454. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moghadasi, J., Jamialahmadi, M., Muller-Steinhagen, H., Sharif, A., Scale Formation in Oil Reservoir and Production Equipment during Water Injection (Kinetics of CaSO4 and CaCO3 Crystal Growth and Effect on Formation Damage). The SPE European Formation Damage Conference. Hague, Netherlands, SPE 82233, pp. 1–12. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Zahid A. Inhibition of Barium Sulfate Preception: Effects of Additives, Solution pH, and Supersaturation. China Ocean Press. (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Fachry, A.R. and Tumanggor, J., Effect of Crystallization Time With The Cooling Process Of Ammonium Sulphate Crystallization From The Solution. Journal Chemical Engineering, 15(2). (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Muryanto, S., Bayuseno, A.P., Sediono, W. and Mangestiyono, W. Development of a versatile laboratory project for scale formation and control. Education for Chemical Engineers, 7(3), 78-84. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Muryanto S, Bayuseno A. P, Ma’mun H, Usamah, and M Jotho. Procedia Chemistry. 9 69–76. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.