MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- Dishidros. Potential of Indonesia. Indonesian Navy (1987). [Google Scholar]
- Axner, L., Gong, J., Chiarini, A. & Mascellaro, L. Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe SHAPE pilot Monotricat SRL : Hull resistance simulations for an innovative hull using OpenFOAM, 1–8 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Hakan, Y. & Barlas, B. ScienceDirect Numerical study of ship motions and added resistance in regular incident waves of KVLCC2 model. Int. J. Nav. Archit. Ocean Eng. 9, 149–159 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jeong, S., Choi, K., Kang, K. & Ha, J. ScienceDirect Prediction of ship resistance in level ice based on empirical approach. Int. J. Nav. Archit. Ocean Eng. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Subbaiah, B. V., Thampi, S. G. & Mustafa, V. Modelling and CFD Analysis of Traditional Snake Boats of Kerala. Aquat. Procedia 4, 481–491 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Seo, S., Park, S. & Koo, B. Effect of wave periods on added resistance and motions of a ship in head sea simulations. Ocean Eng. 137, 309–327 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marco, A. De, Mancini, S., Miranda, S., Scognamiglio, R. & Vitiello, L. Experimental and numerical hydrodynamic analysis of a stepped planing hull. Phys. Procedia 64, 135–154 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Dolinskaya, I. S., Kotinis, M., Parsons, M. G. & Smith, R. L. Optimal Short-Range Routing of Vessels in a Seaway. 53, 121–129 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Emmanuel, C., Mesina, L., Emmanuel, C. & Mesina, L. The Conceptual Design of a Ballast-Free Ship by The Conceptual Design of a Ballast-Free Ship Ballast Free (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Combatant, S. & Damage, A. in 14th International Ship Stability 1 (UTM, Malaysia, 2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.