MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- S.M.H. Fahami, H. Zamzuri and S.A. Mazlan, Development of Estimation ForceFeedback Torque Control Algorithm for Driver Steering Feel in Vehicle Steer by WireSystem: Hardware in the Loop, International Journal of Vehicular Technology, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- U.B. Mandhata, M.J. Jensen, J.R. Wagner and F.S. Switzer, Evaluation of acustomizable haptic feedback system for ground vehicle steer-by-wire interfaces, Proc.American Control Conference (ACC), 2781-2787, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Rashid, J.D. Setiawan, M. Maharun and M. B. Baharom, Investigation Into theEffects of Maximum Deflection in Low Stiffness Resilient Shaft of Semi Active SteeringSystems, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11 (22), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. B Baharom, K. Hussaina and A. J. Day, Design concepts and analysis of a semi-active steering system for a passenger car, Journal of Multi-body Dynamics 223(4), 283-291, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Mohamed and S.A. Albatlan, Modeling and Experimental Design Approach forIntegration of Conventional Power Steering and a Steer-By-Wire System Based onActive Steering Angle Control, American Journal of Vehicle Design, 2(1), 32-42, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Balachandran and J.C. Gerdes, "Designing Steering Feel for Steer-by-Wire VehiclesUsing Objective Measures, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics 20(1), 373-383(2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Avinash and C. G. J, Artificial Steering Feel Design for Steer-by-wire Vehicles, in7th IFAC Symposium on Advances in Automotive Control, Tokyo (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.