MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- Lampert, J.K, Design and Analysis of a Twist Fixture to Measure the Torsional Stiffness of a Winston Cup Chassis, Master’s Thesis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Clemson University, August 1998 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Romulo, R.P.F., Jean, C.C.R., Marcus de Freitas Leal, Jose, A.F.B. Automotive Frame Optimization, Sao Paulo, Brazil, SAE Technical Paper Series No. 2003-01-3702, 2-8 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Milliken, W.F. and Milliken, D.L. Journal Race Car Vehicle Dynamics, SAE International, Warrendale, PA (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Riley, W.B. and George, A.R., Design, Analysis and Testing of a Formula SAE Car Chassis, SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-3300 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Raju, S, Design and Analysis of a Winston Cup Race Chassis for Torsional Stiffness Using the Finite Element Method. Master’s Thesis, Department of Mechanical [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.