MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- K Holmberg, P Andersson and B Erdemir. Global energy consumption due to friction inpassenger cars, Finland, 1-14, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J.A.Williams, Engineering tribology, Department of Engineering, University ofCambridge, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- M.priest and C.M Taylor, Automobile Engine Tribology, Wear,193-203 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- D.B.Hamilton, J.A.Walowit and CMA.Allen. Theory of lubrication bymicroirregularities. ASME J Basic Eng, 88: 177–185 (1966) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.S.Cole and A.M.Sherman. Light weight materials for automotive applications, Wear, 3-9 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- M. Okayasu, Y. Miyamoto and K. Morinaka. Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Ehime University, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nagai and T. Honda. Running-in behavior of diamond-like carbon film using anonline particle counter’, University of Fukui, Japan, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- P.A.Dearnleya, J.Gummersbachb and H.WeissbA.The sliding wear resistance andfrictional characteristics of surface modified aluminium alloys under extremepressure.Wear, 127-134(1999). [Google Scholar]
- N.Bay and T.Wanheim, Real area of contact and friction stress at high pressure slidingcontact, Wear, 201-209 (1976). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.