MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- A. Abdelkefi, "Aeroelastic energy harvesting: A review," International Journal of Engineering Science, 100, 112 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Anton, R. and H. Sodano, A., "A review of power harvesting using piezoelectric materials (2003–2006)," Smart Materials and Structures, 16, R1 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Erturk, W. G. R. Vieira, C. De Marqui, and D. J. Inman, "On the energy harvesting potential of piezoaeroelastic systems," Applied Physics Letters, 96, p. 184103, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Roundy and P. K. Wright, "A piezoelectric vibration based generator for wireless electronics," Smart Materials and Structures, 13, 1131 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sirohi and R. Mahadik, "Piezoelectric Wind Energy Harvester for Low-Power Sensors," Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 16, 2011 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Abdelkefi, A. H. Nayfeh, and M. R. Hajj, "Effects of nonlinear piezoelectric coupling on energy harvesters under direct excitation," Nonlinear Dynamics, 67, 1221 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.