MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- A. Petersson, “Biogas cleaning,” The Handbook of Biogas (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Urban, “Biomethane injection into natural gas networks,” The Biogas Handbook, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kaparaju dan J. Rintala, “Generation of heat and power from biogas for stationary applications: boilers, gas engines and turbines, combined heat and power (CHP) plants and fuel cells,” The biogas Handbook (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Son, “Biomethane for transport applications,” The Biogas Handbook (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Surendra, D. Takara, A. G. Hashimoto dan S. K. Khanal, “Biogas as a sustainable energy source for developing countries: Opportunities and challenges,” enewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Rashed. M, Karim M, M.Rahman, Torii A. M. “Methane enrichment of biogas by carbon dioxide fixation with calcium hydroxide and activated carbon,” Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhao, E. Leonhardt, C. MacConnell, C. Frear dan S. Chen, “Purification technologies for biogas generated by anaerobic digestion,” CSANR Research (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Jean-Pierre Simonin “On the comparison of pseudo-first order and pseudo-second order rate laws in the modeling of adsorption kinetics,” Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahkarami, R. Azargohar, A. K. Dalai dan J. Soltan, “Breakthrough CO2 adsorption in bio-based activated carbons,” Journal of environmental science (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Dong-June Seo, Zhichao G, Hirotaka F, Takao F, Akiyoshi S “Breakthrough CO2 adsorption in bio-based activated carbons,” Renewable Energy (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Rashidia N.A., Yusup S., Borhan A. “Isotherm and Thermodynamic Analysis of Carbon Dioxide on Activated Carbon,” Procedia Engineering (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.