MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- Presidential Act. National Action Plan for GHGs Emission Reduction. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J.Morlot, J. Ellis J; S.Moarif. Measurable, Reportable and Verifiable Mitigation Actions and Support, A summary of OECD/IEA analyses for COP 15. Available at www.oecd.org/env/cc/mrv (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Gu, F. Teng, Y. Wang. Sector Mitigation Policies and Methods in China: Measurable, Reportable, and Veriable Mechanisms. Adv. in Climate Change Research 2: 115-123 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hogan, A. Falconer, V. Micale, A.Vasa, Y. Yu, X. Zhao. Tracking Emissions and Mitigation Actions: Current Practice in China, Germany, Italy, and the United States. Report of Climate Policy Initiative (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Larmuseau. MRV: -NAMA’s -Future and challenges. 11th Annual IEA-IETA-EPRI Workshop on Greenhouse Gas Emission Trading. Paris October (2011). [Google Scholar]
- N Singh, J Finnegan, K Levin. MRV 101: Understanding Measurement, Reporting, and Verification of Climate Change Mitigation. https://www.wri.org/sites/default/files/MRV_101_0.pdf. Accessed by December 2017. (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.