MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- K. Sathish, S. T. Blessen and C. Alex, “An Experimental Study of the Properties of Glass Fiber Reinforced Geopolymer Concrete,” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications. Vol. 2, No. 6, pp. 722-726 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Jee-Sang Kim and Jong Ho Park, “An Experimental Bond Properties of Reinforcements Embedded in Geopolymer Concrete.” World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology International Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering Vol:9, No:2, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hardjito, “Properties of Geopolymer Concrete with Fly Ash as it’s Source Material,” The 21th Biennial Conference of Concrete Institute, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- D. Hardjito and B.V. Rangan, “Development and Properties of Low Calcium Fly Ash Based Geopolymer Concrete,” Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- J. Davidovits, Geopolimer: Chemistry and Application. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 408, Bond and Development of Straight Reinforcing Bars in Tension (ACI 408R-03), American Concrete Institute, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Sarker,Bond Strength of Reinforcing Steel Embedded in Fly Ash based Geopolymer Concrete, Materials and Structures, Vol. 44, Issue 5, pp 1021–1030. (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM,Standard Specification for Coal Fly Ash and Raw or Calcined Natural Pozzolan for Use in Concrete, ASTM C618, West Conshohocken, PA, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.