MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Theoretical and applied mathematics in engineering|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- M.G. Cooper, B.B. Mikic, M.M. Yovanovich, Thermal contact conductance. Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 12 (3), 279-300 (1969) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Longa, Solidification of the castings in sand molds. (Slask, Katowice, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Schneider, A.B. Strong, M.M Yovanovich, Transient thermal response of two bodies communicating through a small circular contact area. Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 20 (4), 301-308 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Majchrzak, J. Mendakiewicz, A. Piasecka-Belkhayat, Algorithm of the mould thermal parameters identification in the system casting-mould-environment. J. Mater. Process. Technol. 164, 1544-1549 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Dyja, E. Gawronska, N. Sczygiol, The effect of mechanical interactions between the casting and the mold on the conditions of heat dissipation: a numerical model. Arch. Metall. Mater. 60 (3A), 1901-1909 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sowa, P. Kwiaton, Numerical analysis of stress fields generated in the gantry crane beam. Procedia Eng. 177, 218-224 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sowa, Effect of steel flow control devices on flow and temperature field in the tundish of continuous casting machine. Arch. Metall. Mater. 60 (2A), 843-847 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Domanski, A. Sapietova, M. Saga, Application of Abaqus software for the modeling of surface progressive hardening. Procedia Eng. 177, 64-69 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kubiak, W. Piekarska, S. Stano, Z. Saternus, Numerical modelling of thermal and structural phenomena in Yb:YAG laser butt-welded steel elements. Arch. Metall. Mater. 60 (2), 821-828 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Matlak, D. Slota, Solution of the pure metals solidification problem by involving the material shrinkage and the air-gap between material and mold. Arch. Foundry Eng. 15 (Spec. Iss. 3), 47-52 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.C. Zienkiewicz, Finite element method. (Arkady, Warsaw, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- H. Grandin, Fundamentals of the Finite Element Method. (Waveland Press, Long Grove, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- T. Skrzypczak, E. Wegrzyn-Skrzypczak, Modeling of thermal contact through gap with the use of finite element method. J. Appl. Math. Comput. Mech. 14 (4), 145-152 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.