MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Physical and chemical properties of materials|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- B. Griffiths, Manufacturing Surface Technology: Surface Integrity & Functional Performance. (Penton Press, 256 p., 2001) [Google Scholar]
- W. Grzesik, Advanced Machining Processes of Metallic Materials: Theory, Modelling and Applications. (Elsevier, 446 p., 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Czan, E. Tillova, J. Semcer, J. Pilc, Surface and subsurface residual stresses after machining and their analysis by x-ray diffraction. Communications - Scientific Letters of the University of Zilina, 69-76 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ganev, I. Kraus, X-ray diffraction measurement of residual stresses. Material Structure 9 (2), (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Czan, M. Sajgalik, J. Holubjak, M. Piesova, T. Czanova, Simulation of residual stresses in surface and subsurface layer after machining. Communications - Scientific letters of the University of Zilina, 95-100 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Jakubovicova, M. Saga, Computational analysis of contact stress distribution in the case of mutual stewing of roller bearing rings. Novel Trends in Production Devices and Systems, Applied Mechanics and Materials 474, 363-368 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Harnicarova, J. Valicek, R. Cep, et. al., Surface integrity analysis in laser beam cutting process. Metal 2013: 22nd International conference on metallurgy and materials, 1057-1062 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Prevey, P.W. Mason, D.J. Hornbach, J.P. Molkenthin, Effect of prior machining deformation on the development of tensile residual stresses in weld-fabricated nuclear components. Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance 5 (1), 51-56 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Cep, L. Ocenasova, J. Novakova, L. Perkovska, A. Czan, D. Stancekova, Intereupted Machining Tests of Ceramic Cutting Tools. TMT 2009 Proc., Hammamet, 13 (1), 733-736, ISSN 1840-4944 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Czan, M. Sajgalik, A. Martikan, J. Mrazik, Observation of dynamic processes in cutting zone when machining nickel alloys. Communications – Scientific Letters of the University of Zilina 16 (3A), 161-168 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mital, J. Zajac, Z. Mitalova, Monitoring influence of selected parameters on surface quality after polymer powder coating. MM Science Journal 2016, 1077-1081 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Gorog, A., Stancekova, D., Kapustova, M. Gorogova, I., Miturska, Influence of Selected Cutting Conditions on Cutting Forces. Advances In Science And Technology-Research Journal 11 (1), 179-185, ISSN 2299-8624 [Google Scholar]
- Czán, A., Martikáň, A., Holubják, J., Struhárňansky J.: Identification of stress and structure properties in surface and subsurface layers of nuclea reactor austenitic steel. Manufacturing Technology 14 (3), 2776-281, ISSN 1213-2489 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.