MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Physical and chemical properties of materials|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- L. C. Caristan, Laser cutting guide for manufacturing. (Dearborn, Michigan, USA: Society of Manufacturing Engineers, 452 p., 2004) [Google Scholar]
- W. T. Silvfast, Laser Fundamentals. (Cambridge University Press, 666 p., 2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Meško, A. Zrak, Analysis of heat transfer in laser cutting problems. Analysis of technology in various industries, Monography, Chapter 6, Częstochowa: Oficyna Wydawnicza SMJiP, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Danielewski, R. Banak, A. Domagala, The Experimental Analysis of Striation Pattern Created During Laser Cutting. Transcom 2013, Žilina, Slovakia (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Van Krevelen, Properties of polymers. ISBN-9780080548197 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang, S. Liu, W. Yang, Ch. Yu, Surface roughness analysis and improvement of PMMA-based microfluidic chip chambers by CO2 laser cutting. Applied surface science 256, 1675-1678 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EUROLASER [online] http://www.eurolaser.com/cz/products/laser-systems-foracrylic/xl-1200-acrylic/ (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Meško, A. Zrak, K. Mulczyk, S. Tofil, Microstructure analysis of welded joints after laser welding. Manufacturing technology 14 (3), 355-359 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.