MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Modelling of structural materials, composites and nanomaterials|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- M. F. Ashby, The mechanical properties of cellular solids. Metallurgical Transactions 14A (9), 1755-1769 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. J. Gibson, M. F. Ashby, Cellular solids: structures and properties. (Cambridge University Press, 1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. J. Gibson, M. F. Ashby, The mechanics of three-dimensional cellular materials. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Series A, Mathematical and Physical Sciences 382 (1782), 43-59 (1982) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Weaire, M. A. Fortes, Stress and strain in liquid and solid foams. Advances in Physics 43 (6), 685-738 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Menges, F. Knipschild, Estimation of mechanical properties for rigid polyurethane foams. Polymer Engineering & Science, 15 (8), 623-627 (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Yue, J. J. Feng, C. A. Bertelo, H. H. Hu, An arbitrary Lagrangian–Eulerian method for simulating bubble growth in polymer foaming. Journal of Computational Physics 226, 2229-2249 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Szymczyk, D. Miedzińska, Numerical analysis of an open cell foam structure with the use of models based on 2D finite elements. Journal of KONES Powertrain and Transport 16 (2), 441-448 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pozorska, Z. Pozorski, The influence of the core orthotropy on the wrinkling of sandwich panels. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computational Mechanics 14 (4), 133-138 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pozorski, J. Pozorska, Stress redistribution at the support of transversely loaded sandwich panel. Advances in Mechanics: Theoretical, Computational and Interdisciplinary Issues. (CRC Press, 485-488, 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.