MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling of structural materials, composites and nanomaterials|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- R. Hynek, Versatile Sport Helmet. (University of West Bohemia, Pilsen, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cui, S. Kiernan, M.D. Gilchrist, Designing the energy absorption capacity of functionally graded foam materials. Materials Science and Engineering A 507, 215-225 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kottner, T. Mandys, J. Barotšek, J. Kocáb, Impact force response of foams and rubbers. Proc. of the 54th Conf. on Experimental Stress Analysis, Srní, 1–7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Tanwongwan, J. Carmai, Finite element modelling of titanium foam behaviour for dental application. Proc. Of the World Congress on Engineering 2011, Vol. III, London, 1–6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Deshpande, N.A. Fleck, Isotropic constitutive models for metallic foams. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids 48, 1253-1268 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bergström, Mechanics of Solid Polymers. (Elsevier, San Diego, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Shuaeib, A.M.S. Hamouda, S.V. Wong, R.S. Radin Umar, M.M.H. Megat Ahmed, A new motorcycle helmet liner material: The finite element simulation and design of experiment optimization. Materials and Design 28, 182-195 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Ivancevic, New mechanics of traumatic brain injury. Cogn. Neurodyn 3, 281-293 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.