MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Experimental mechanics, identification and validation|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- K. Tiitto, Testing Shot Peening Stresses in the Field. The Shot Peener 4, ISSN: 1069-2010 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Prevéy, X-ray diffraction residual stress techniques. Metals Handbook 10. Metals Park: American Society for Metals, 380-392, ISSN: 0096-7416 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Wojtas, A.S., Future of Residual Stress Testing in Shot Peened Parts during Processing. SURFAIR IX - 9th International Conference on Surface Treatments in Aeronautic and Aerospace Industry, Cannes - France 3-5 June ‘92 ISBN 0375502777 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A. Czan, M. Sajgalik, A. Martikan, V. Kuzdak, Identification of residual stress and structure properties in surface and subsurface layers of austenitic steel designed for nuclear energetics. In. EAN 2015 – 53rd Conference on Experimental Stress Analysis, 36-40, ISBN 978-800105734-6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Czan, E. Tillova, J. Semcer, J. Pilc, Surface and subsurface residual stresses after machining and their analysis by X-ray diffraction. Comunications 15 (2), 69-76, ISSN 1335-4205 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tiitto, On the influence of microstructure on magnetization transitions in steel. Acta Polytechnica Scandinavica, Applied physics series 119, Helsinki (1977) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jacob, S. Marrone, Non-destructive Evaluation of Residual Stress Depth-profiles by Barkhausen Noise Analysis and their Validation by XRD Method Combined with Electrochemical (destructive) Surface Removal. 4th International Conference on Barkhausen Noise and Micromagnetic Testing July 3 – 4, Brescia – Italy, ISBN 951-98400-4-4 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Hilley, Residual Stress Measurement by XRay Diffraction. SAE J784a, Society of Automotive Engineers, Warrendale, PA, 21-24 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- B. D. Cullity, Elements of X-Ray Diffraction, Addison Wesley. (2nd ed., 470 p., 1978) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gorog, D. Stancekova, M. Kapustova, I. Gorogova, I. Miturska, Influence of Selected Cutting Conditions on Cutting Forces In Advances In Science And Technology. Research Journal 11 (1), 179-185, ISSN 2299-8624 [Google Scholar]
- M. Handrik, L. Jakubovičová, P. Kopas, M. Sága, Analysis of microplastic areas near graphite particles of nodular cast iron loading bellow yield stress. Metalurgija (Metalurgy) 49 (2), 263-267, ISSN 0543-5846 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Cep, L. Ocenasova, J. Novakova, L. Perkovska, A. Czan, D. Stancekova, Intereupted Machining Tests of Ceramic Cutting Tools. TMT 2009 Proc., Hammamet, 13 (1), 733-736, ISSN 1840-4944 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Czan, M. Sajgalik, A. Martikan, J. Mrazik, Observation of dynamic processes in cutting zone when machining nickel alloys. Communications – Scientific Letters of the University of Zilina 16 (3A), 161-168, ISSN 1335-4205 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.