MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Machine dynamics and multibody systems simulations|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- J. Dižo, J. Harušinec, M. Blatnický, Multibody system of a rail vehicle bogie with a flexible body. Manufacturing Technology: Journal for Science, Research and Production 15, (5), 781-788 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sága, R. Bednár, M. Vaško, Contribution to modal and spectral interval finite element analysis. Vibration Problems ICOVP 2011, Springer Proceedings in Physics, 139, 269-274 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dižo, Evaluation of ride comfort for passengers by means of computer simulation. In: Manufacturing Technology: Journal for Science, Research and Production 15 (1), 8-14 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dižo, M. Blatnický, B. Skočilasová, Computational modelling of the rail vehicle multibody system including flexible bodies. Communications: scientific letters of the University of Žilina 17 (3), 31-36 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Iwnicki, Y. Bezin, A. Orlova, P. A. Johnsson, S. Stichel, H. Schelle, The ‘SUSTRAIL’ High Speed Freight Vehicle. Simulation of Novel Running Gear Design. Proc. of the 23rd Intern. Symposium on Dynamics of Vehicles on Roads and Tracks, 11. IAVSD. August 2013 Qingdao, China (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lack, J. Gerlici, Modified HHT method for vehicle vibration analysis in time domain utilisation. Applied mechanics and materials 486, 396-405 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sapietová, M. Sága, P. Novák, R. Bednár, J. Dižo, Design and application of multi-software platform for solving of mechanical multi-body system problems. Mechatronics: Recent technological and scientific advances, 345-354 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lack, J. Gerlici, M. Maňurová, Analysis of dynamic properties of freight bogie model 1. In: Innovations in the concept, design, manufacturing and testing of freight II: January 2015, University of Zilina, 65-74 [In Slovak] (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lack, J. Gerlici, M. Maňurová, Analysis of dynamic properties of freight bogie model 2. In: Innovations in the concept, design, manufacturing and testing of freight II: January 2015, University of Zilina, 51-56 [In Slovak] (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lack, J. Gerlici, Freight car bogie analysis by means of simulation computations. In: PRORAIL 2015 Current problems in rail vehicles, 22nd intern. conference, Zilina, September 2015. ISBN 978-80-89276-48-6 [In Slovak] (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lack, J. Gerlici, Railway bogie properties analysis by means of simulation computations. Railway transport and logistics 11 (2), 54-60 [In Slovak] (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Maňurová, A. Suchánek, Determination of stiffness of triple spring built in a bogie of a rail vehicle. In: Manufacturing Technology: Journal for science, research and production 16 (2), 390-396 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Jakubovičová, M. Sága, Computational analysis of contact stress distribution in the case of mutual stewing of roller bearing rings. Novel Trends in Production Devices and Systems, Applied Mechanics and Materials 474, 363-368 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Št’astniak J. Gerlici, T. Lack, J. Harušinec, Computer aided simulation analysis for computation of modal analysis of the freight wagon. TRANSCOM 2013: 10th European conference of young researchers and scientists: Žilina, June 24-26, 2013, Slovak Republic, Section 6: Machines and equipment, Applied mechanics, Žilina, University of Žilina, 297-300 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pecháč, M. Sága, Controlling of local search methods' parameters in memetic algorithms using the principles of simulated annealing. Proc. Eng. 136, 70-76, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Nangolo, Soukup, J. J., The effect of asymmetry on vertical dynamic response of railway vehicles. Manufacturing Technology: Journal for science, research and production 14 (3), 375-380 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Svoboda, J. Soukup, Dynamic measurement of four-axle railway wagon. Manufacturing Technology 13 (4), 552-558 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Skočilas, B. Skočilasová, J. Soukup, Determination of the rheological properties of thin plate under transient vibration. Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures. Brasil society for mechanics and engineering, 1679-7825 [online] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.