MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Modelling and simulation, structural optimization|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- P. Čižík, 2-axle bogie according to line Y25 for freight wagons. Dynamical problems in rail vehicles 2016: Slovak - Polish scientific workshop: Žilina December 6th and 7th, 2016, Slovak Republic: proceeding of the workshop, Žilina: University of Žilina, ISBN 978-80-554-1299-3, 146-154 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ERRI B12/RP17, No. 8, Programme of Stresses to be carried out on Wagons with Steel Underframe and Body Structure. European Rail Research Institute (1996) [Google Scholar]
- EN 13 749: Railway applications - Wheelsets and bogies - Method of specifying the structural requirements of bogie frames. European Committee for Standardization (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Commission Decision 2006/861/EC (Annex J) of 28 July 2006 and Commission decision of 23 January 2009 amending Decisions 2006/861/EC and 2006/920/EC (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gerlici, T. Lack, J. Harušinec, Realistic simulation of railway operation on the RAILBCOT test stand. Applied mechanics and materials 486, 387-395 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gerlici, T. Lack, J. Harušinec, The Test Stand Load Modulus Implementation for the Realistic Railway Operation in the Laboratory Conditions. Manufacturing technology: journal for science, research and production 13 (4), 444-449 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gerlici, T. Lack, J. Harušinec, Contact geometry influence on the rail/wheel surface stress distribution. Procedia Engineering 2, Fatigue 2010: 10th international fatigue congress: June 6-11, 2010 Prague, Czech Republic, (1), 2249-2257 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Hauser, et al., Impact of three axle boxes bogie to the tram behavior when passing curved track. Procedia Engineering 192, 295-300 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kassner, Fatigue strength analysis of a welded railway vehicle structure by different methods. International Journal of Fatigue 34 (1), 103-111 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sága, R. Bednár, M. Vaško, Contribution to modal and spectral interval finite element analysis. Vibration Problems ICOVP 2011, Springer Proceedings in Physics 139, 269-274 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sapietová, M. Sága, P. Novák, R. Bednár, J. Dižo, Design and application of multi-software platform for solving of mechanical multi-body system problems. Mechatronics: Recent technological and scientific advances, 345-354 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Svoboda, J. Soukup, Dynamic Measurement of Four-Axle Railway Wagon. Manufacturing technology: Journal for science, research and production 13 (4), 552-558 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.