MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 154, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development (ICET4SD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2018|
- D. K. Devi, Dr. K. M. Kumar, An Analysis of Various Anti-Virus Software Tools Based On Different Effective Parameters. ijcstjournal, 4(4) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Mamaghani, Evaluation and selection of an antivirus and content filtering software, Information Management & Computer Security, Vol. 10 Issue: 1, pp.28-32(2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Mata, J. L. García-Dorado, J. Aracil, J. E. López de Vergara, Factor analysis of Internet traffic destinations from similar source networks, Internet Research, Vol. 22 Issue: 1, pp.29-56, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chong, R. M. Zin, Selection of dispute resolution methods: factor analysis approach”, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, Vol. 19 Issue: 4(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Khan, An introduction to computer viruses: problems and solutions, Library Hi Tech News, Vol. 29 Issue: 7, pp.8-12(2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Hair et al. Multivariate Data Analysis. Pearson (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Brunelli, Introduction to the Analytic Hierarchy Process. Springer International Publishing, Finland (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hosseini, M. S. Owlia, Designing a model for measuring and analyzing the relational capital using factor analysis: Case study, Ansar bank, Journal of Intellectual Capital, Vol. 17 Issue: 4, pp.734-757(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Peters, S. Zelewski, Pitfalls in the application of analytic hierarchy process to performance measurement, Management Decision, Vol. 46 Issue: 7, pp.1039-1051(2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Bhushan, & K. Rai, Strategic Decision Making Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process. Bangalore: Springer (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R.Sriramachandramurthy, S.K.Balasubramanian, M. A. Hodis, Spyware and Adware: How Do Internet Users Defend Themselves?, American Journal of Business, Vol. 24 Issue: 2, pp.41-52(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, Y. Wu, L. Yang, Application of the Analytic Hierarchy Process for the selection of wastewater reuse targets, Management Decision, Vol. 52 Issue: 7, pp.1222-1235(2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lin, M. Lu, Characterizing disagreement and inconsistency in experts judgments in the analytic hierarchy process, Management Decision, Vol. 50 Issue: 7, pp.1252-1265(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sipahi, M. Timor, The analytic hierarchy process and analytic network process: an overview of applications, Management Decision, Vol. 48 Issue: 5, pp.775-808(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Saaty. Decision making with the Analytic Hierarchy Process. Int. J. Services Sciences Int. J. Services Sciences (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.L.Saaty, L.G.Vargas, Models, Methods, Concepts and Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process. Kluwer,Dordrecht (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Roy, Vulnerability of Watersheds to Climate Change Assessed by Neural Network and Analytical Hierarchy Process. India: Springer (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Hardley, L. Simar, Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis. Springer (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wendler, T., & Grottrup, S. Factor Analysis. Switzerland: Springer International Publishing (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.