MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 154, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development (ICET4SD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2018|
- A, A, Khansir, Error analysis and second language acquisition, Theory and practice in language studies, 2(5), 1027 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Andri, Purwanto, Ayu B, Retnomurti. Dewi, Mutiara, Indah A, Teaching to Master Pronunciation Practice-A Pronunciation Teaching Learning Tool-An Effective Pronunciation-Teaching Learning Strategy, UNINDRA. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A, Sadiman, Media Pendidikan, Jakarta. PT Raja Grafindo Perkasa (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Don, L.F Nilsen. Pace, Nilsen Alleen. Pronunciation Contrast in English, Pearson Education Inc, Waveland Illinois USA. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Mark, Hancock, English Pronunciation in Use; Self Study and Classroom Use, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. A. 80 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.F, Yulia, Ena Teda Ouda, “Pronunciation Problems of Indonesians EFL Teachers”, the Proceeding of the 9th Eng. in South. Asia Conf. USD. Yogyakarta (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Riswanto, Endang Haryanto, “Improving Students’ Pronunciation through Communicative Drilling Technique at Senior High School (SMA) 07 South Bengkulu, Indonesia”, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 2 (21), 10 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.