MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 154, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development (ICET4SD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||28 February 2018|
- A. D. Marco and G. Mangano, Relationship between logistic service and maintenance costs of warehouses. Facilities Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Vol. 29 No. 9/10, pp. 411-421 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Emmet, Excellence in Warehouse Management. John Wiley and Sons Ltd, West Sussex (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, and M.Dong, Combining multi-class queueing networks and inventory models for performance analysis of multiproduct manufacturing logistics chains. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 37 (5-6): 564–575 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Keebler, and R.E. Plank, Logistics performance measurement in the supply chain: a benchmark. Benchmarking: An International Journal 16 (6):785–798 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. H. Frazelle, World-Class Warehousing and Material Handling. McGraw-Hill Book Company(2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.X. Gu, M. Goetschalckx, and L.F. McGinnis, Research on warehouse operation: a comprehensive review. European Journal of Operational Research 177 (1): 1–21 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Johnson, and L. Mcginnis, Performance measurement in the warehousing industry, IIE Transactions (2011) 43, 220–230 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dotoli, M.P. Fanti, G. Iacobellis, G. Stecco, and W. Ukovich, Performance analysis and management of an automated distribution center. 35th Annual Conference of IEEE Industrial Electronics, November 4371–4376 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Grosse, C.H.G. Carlo, and K. Giersch. An experimental investigation of learning effects in order picking systems. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management Vol. 24 No. 6, pp. 850-872(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Neely, M.Gregory, and K. Platts, Performance measurement system design: a literature review and research agenda, International Journal of Operation and Production Management, Vol 25, (2005) 1228 – 1263 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Ammons, Overcoming the inadequacies of performance measurement in local government: the case of libraries and leisure services. Public Administration Review, 55(1) 37-47(1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kusrini, Subagyo, and N.A. Masruroh, Good criteria for supply chain performance measurement. International Journal of Engineering Business Management, 6:9. doi: 10.5772/58435 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Chow, T.D. Heaver, and L.E. Henriksson, Logistics Performance: Definition and Measurement. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management 24 (1): 17–28 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Staudt, G. Alpan, M. Mascol, C.M.T.Rodriguez, Warehouse performance measurement: a literature review. International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 53, No. 18, 5524–5544 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Krauth, H. Moonen, V. Popova, and M. Schut, Performance indicators in logistics service provision and warehouse management – a literature review and framework, on-line at http://www.cs.vu.nl/~schut/pubs/mcs-Krauth2005a.pdf (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Saaty, The analytic hierarchy and analytic network measurenment process: application to decisions under risk. European Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics 1(1) 122-96 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Trienekens, and H.H. Hvolby, Performance measurement and improvement in supply chain, Proceeding on the third CINET Conference, CI 2000 from Improvement to Inovation, Aalborg (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Mittelstaedt, Robert E Jr,, Benchmarking: How To Learn from Best-In-Class Practices, National Productivity Review (1986-1998), 11, 3; ABI/INFORM Collection, pg. 301 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Isoraite, Theoretical Aspects of Benchmarking Theory, vieðoji politika ir administravimas, ISSN 1648-2603 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Charnes, W.Cooper, and E. Rhodes, Measuring the efficiency of decision making units. European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 2 No. 6, 429-444 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Coelli, T., A Guide to DEAP version 2.1. A Data Envelopment Analysis (Computer) Program, Departement of Economic University of New England (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.