MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 154, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development (ICET4SD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||28 February 2018|
- H. Yurismono, J. Santosa, E. Hilmawan, Hariyanto, E. Djubaedah, T. Hartadi, S. Palaloi, N.R. Iskandar, Yasmin, Planning of Energy Efficiency and Elasticity. Agency for The Assessment and Application of Technology, Banten, Indonesia (in Indonesian) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schleich, E. Gruber, Beyond case studies: Barriers to energy efficiency in commerce and the services sector. Energy Economics, 30, 449-464 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Rohdin, P.Thollander, Barriers to and driving forces for energy efficiency in the non-energy intensive manufacturing industry in Sweden. Energy, 31(12),1836-1844 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sorrell, J. Schleich, S. Scott, E. O’Malley, F. Trace, U. Boede, K. Ostertag, P. Radgen, Reducing Barriers to Energy Efficiency in Public and Private Organizations. Brighton, UK (2000). [Google Scholar]
- T. Fleiter, J. Schleich, P. Ravivanpong, Adoption of energy-efficiency measures in SMEs—An empirical analysis based on energy audit data from Germany. Energy Policy. 51, 863-875 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Shi, S.Z. Peng, Y. Liu, P. Zhong, Barriers to the implementation of cleaner production in Chinese SMEs: government, industry and expert stakeholders' perspectives. J.of Cleaner Production, 16(7), 842-852 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Cooray, Cleaner production assessment in small and medium industries of Sri Lanka, Global Competitiveness through Cleaner Production: Second Asia Pacific Cleaner Production Roundtable (1999). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Sage, Interpretive Structural Modeling: Methodology for Large-scale System. McGraw-Hill, New York (1977) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ravi, R. Shankar, Analysis of interactions among the barriers of reverse logistics. Technological Forecasting & Social Change, 72(8), 1011-1029 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Raj, R. Shankar, M. Suhaib, An ISM approach for modelling the enablers of flexible manufacturing system: the case for India. Int’l J. of Production Research, 46(24), 6883-6912 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.