This article has an erratum: [https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201815401120]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 154, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development (ICET4SD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||28 February 2018|
- Allen, M., Ward S.M., Wary T. and Debus-Lopez K.E. (2003) Patron-focused Services in Three US Libraries: Collaborative Interlibrary Loa. Collection Development and Acquisitions, Interlending & Document Supply, 31(2), 138-141 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Calvert, P.J. (1998) ‘A Different Time, a Different Country: an Instrument for Measuring Service Quality in Singapore’s Polytechnic Libraries’. The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 24 (4), 296-299. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harwood, N. and Bydder J. (1998) ‘Student Expectations of, and Satisfaction with, the University Library’. The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 24(2), 161-171. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hiller, S. (2001) ‘Assessing User Needs, Satisfaction, and Library Performance at the University of Washington Libraries’. Library Trends, 49(4), 605-625. [Google Scholar]
- Jordan, P. (1998) The Academic Library and Its Uers. Gower, Aldershot. [Google Scholar]
- Kiran Kaur Pauziaah Mohamad Sossamma George, (2006),"Quality management service at the University of Malaya Library", Library Management, Vol. 27 Iss 4/5 pp. 249 – 256 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luca Petruzzellis Angela Maria D'Uggento Salvatore Romanazzi, (2006),"Student satisfaction and quality of service in Italian universities", Managing Service Quality: An International Journal, Vol. 16 Iss 4 pp. 349 -364 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martensen, A. and Granholdt L. (2003) ‘Improving Library Users’ perceived Quality, Satisfaction and Loyalty: an Integrated Measurement and Management System’. The Journal of Academic Librarianship. 29(3), 140-147. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mehran Nejati Mostafa Nejati, (2008),"Service quality at University of Tehran Central Library", Library Management, Vol. 29 Iss 6/7 pp. 571 – 582 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nitecki, D. and Franklin B. (1999) ‘New Measures for Research Libraries’. Journal of Academic Librarianship. 25(6), 484-487. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Snoj, B. and Petermanec, Z. (2001) ‘Let users judge the quality of faculty library services’, New Library World, Vol. 102, No. 9, pp.314 – 324 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shi, X., Holahan, P.J, and Jurkat, P. (2004) ‘Satisfaction Formation Processes in Library Users: Understanding Multisource Effects’. The Journal of Academic Librarianship. 30(2), 122-131. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thapisa, A.P.N. and Gamini, V. (1999), ‘Perceptions of quality service at the university of Botswana library: what Nova says’, Library Management, Vol. 20 No. 7, pp. 373-83. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.