MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 154, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development (ICET4SD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||28 February 2018|
- L. J. Hadjileontiadis, Lung Sounds: An Advanced Signal Processing Perspective. Connecticut: Morgan & Claypool, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Norisue, Y. Tokuda, M. Koizumi, T. Kishaba, and S. Miyagi, "Phasic characteristics of inspiratory crackles of bacterial and atypical pneumonia," Postgraduate Medical Journal, vol. 84, pp. 432-436, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vyshedskiy, R. M. Alhashem, R. Paciej, M. Ebril, I. Rudman, and J. J. Fredberg, "Mechanism of Inspiratory and Expiratory Crackles," Chest, vol. 135, pp. 156-164, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Mathews, S. Shah, R. H. Cleveland, E. Y. Lee, R. G. Bachur, and M. I. Neuman, "Clinical Predictors of Pneumonia Among Children With Wheezing," Pediatrics, vol. 124, pp. e29-e36, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, "IMCI: Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses," in Management of the child with a serious infection or severe malnutrition: Guidelines for care at the first-referral level in developing countries, ed: World Health Organization and UNICEF, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- A. Chang, "Cough: are children really different to adults?" Cough, vol. 1, p. 7, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. J. Hadjileontiadis and S. M. Panas, "A wavelet-based reduction of heart sound noise from lung sounds," International Journal of Medical Informatics, vol. 52, pp. 183-190, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Rioul and M. Vetterli, "Wavelets and signal processing," IEEE signal processing magazine, vol. 8, pp. 14-38, 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Cui and G. Song, "Study of the Wavelet Basis Selections," in Computational Intelligence and Security: International Conference, CIS 2006. Guangzhou, China, November 3-6, 2006. Revised Selected Papers, Y. Wang, Y.-m. Cheung, and H. Liu, Eds., ed Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 1009-1017, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Litbang-Kemenkes, "Riset Kesehatan Dasar " vol. 1, B. P. Pengembangan, Ed., ed. Jakarta: Kementrian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia, pp. 67-68, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.