MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 154, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development (ICET4SD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||28 February 2018|
- A. Thomas, and L. Kopczak, From logistics to supply chain management: the path forward in humanitarian sector. Fritz Institute (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kaatrud, R. Samii, and L. M. Van Wassenhove, UN Joint Logistics Center: a coordinated response to common humanitarian logistics concernes, Forced Migr. Rev. 18, 11-14 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gustavsson, Humanitarian logistics: context and challenges, Forced Migr. Rev. 18, 6-8 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ni, R. de Souza, Q. Lu, and M. Goh, M, Emergency preparedness of humanitarian organizations: A system dynamics approach, In M. Klumpp, S. de Leeuw, A. Regattieri, and R. de Souza, Humanitarian Logistics and Sustainability. Lecture Notes in Logistics, Springer International Publishing, 113-127 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. A., McEntire, Issues in disaster relief: progress, perpetual problems and prospective solutions, Disaster Prev. Manag. 8, 351-366 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Heaslip, A. M. Sharif, and A. Althonayan, Employing a systems-based perspective to the identification of inter-relationships within humanitarian logistics, Int. J. Prod. Econ. 139, 377-392 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Besiou, O. Stapleton, and L. N. Van Wassenhove, L. N, Exploring the known and the unknown: Future possibilities of system dynamics for humanitarian operations, Working Paper 2010/74/TOM/ISIC, INSEAD Social Innovation Center, The Business School for the World (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Goncalves, Balancing provision of relief and recovery with capacity building in humanitarian operations, Oper. Manag. Res. 4, 39-50 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Sterman. Business Dynamics: System Thinking and Modeling for a Complex World, McGraw-Hill Company, New York (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Senge, The Fifth Disciplines. Doubleday; New York (1990) [Google Scholar]
- B. Voight, E. Constantine, S. Siswowidjoyo, and R. Torley, Historical eruptions of Merapi Volcano, Central Java, Indonesia, 1768–1998, J. Volcanol. Geotherm. Res. 100, 69–138 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. T. W. Mei, F. Lavigne, A. Picquout, E. de Belizal, D. Brunstein, D. Grancher, J. Sartohadi, N. Cholik, and C. Vidal, Lessons learned from the 2010 evacuations at Merapi volcano, J. Volcanol. Geotherm. Res. 261, 348-365 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.