MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Control Theory and Monitoring Technology|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- Aybar-Ruiz, A., et al. "A novel Grouping Genetic Algorithm–Extreme Learning Machine approach for global solar radiation prediction from numerical weather models inputs." Solar Energy 132 (2016): 129-142. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Demirhan, Haydar, and Yasemin Kayhan Atilgan. "New horizontal global solar radiation estimation models for Turkey based on robust coplot supported genetic programming technique." Energy Conversion and Management 106 (2015): 1013-1023. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Hongxing, et al. "Optimal sizing method for stand-alone hybrid solar–wind system with LPSP technology by using genetic algorithm." Solar energy 82.4 (2008): 354-367. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Will, A., et al. "On the use of niching genetic algorithms for variable selection in solar radiation estimation." Renewable energy 50 (2013): 168-176. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qin, Wenmin, et al. "Comparison of deterministic and data-driven models for solar radiation estimation in China." Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 81 (2018): 579-594. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Ji, et al. "Prediction of solar radiation with genetic approach combing multi-model framework." Renewable Energy 66 (2014): 132-139. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Jianyuan, et al. "A critical review of the models used to estimate solar radiation." Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 70 (2017): 314-329. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chukwujindu, Nwokolo Samuel. "A comprehensive review of empirical models for estimating global solar radiation in Africa." Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 78 (2017): 955-995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cano, Daniel, et al. "A method for the determination of the global solar radiation from meteorological satellite data." Solar Energy 37.1 (1986): 31-39. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Yongbin, and Ronghuai Huang. "Development of Weather Monitoring System based on Raspberry Pi for Technology Rich Classroom." Emerging Issues in Smart Learning. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2015. 123-129. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.