MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Control Theory and Monitoring Technology|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- G.H. Tan, G.H. Brameld, D.P. Thambiratnam, Development of an analytical model for treating vehicle–bridge interaction, Eng. Struct. 1998(20):54–61. [Google Scholar]
- Y.B.Yang, C.H. Chang, J.D.Yau, An element for analyzing vehicle bridge systems considering vehicle’s pitching effect, Int. J. Numer. Methods Eng. 1999(46):1031–1047. [Google Scholar]
- Reza Akhavian,Amir H. Behzadan. Construction equipment activity recognition for simulation input modeling using mobile sensors and machine learning classifiers, Advanced Engineering Informatics,2015,29(4):867-877. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jacek Karliński,Eugeniusz Rusiński,Tadeusz Smolnicki. Protective structures for construction and mining machine operators, Automation in Construction,2008,17(3):232-244. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Csaba Raduly-Baka, Timo Knuutila, Mika Johnsson, Olli S. Nevalainen. Construction of component tapes for radial placement machines, Computers & Operations Research,2010,37(8):1488-1499. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Tran, H. Schlegel, R. Neugebauer. Application of Modal Analysis for Commissioning of Drives on Machine Tools, Procedia CIRP,2016,40:115-120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Je-Keun Oh, Giho Jang, Semin Oh, et.al. Bridge inspection robot system with machine vision, Automation in Construction,2009,18(7):929-941. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yi-Chu Chen, Chi-En Yang, Shih-Chung Kang. A lightweight bridge inspection system using a dual-cable suspension mechanism.Automation in Construction,2014,46:52-63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.S.S. Mar, P.K.D.V. Yarlagadda, C. Fookes. Design and development of automatic visual inspection system for PCB manufacturing. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2011,27(5):949-962. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jung-Fa Hsieh, Psang Dain Lin. Application of homogenous transformation matrix to measurement of cam profiles on coordinate measuring machines,nternational Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture,2007,47(10):1593-1606. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Zambrano, J.J. Coronado, S.A. Rodriguez. Failure analysis of a bridge crane shaft.Case Studies in Engineering Failure Analysis,2014,2(1):25-32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gunter Mennig, Klaus Stoeckhert. Manufacturing and Machining Methods.Mold-making Handbook,2013,471-606. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ogle. Structural Integrity Issues Associated with Bridges,Comprehensive Structural Integrity,2003,1:319-336. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.