MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Researching and Designing of Machines and Mechanisms|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- X.L. Xu, W.S. Wei. Hydraulic Cylinder and Its Design. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhou, L. Jiang, J. Gao. Simulation analysis for inner leakage of hydraulic cylinder based on amesim. Machine Tool & Hydraulic, 40, 23, 147-150 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Shen, Q.H. Yang. Analysis and solution of hydraulic cylinder’s leakage problem. Advanced Materials Research, 189-193, 664-667 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.X. Zhao, S.S. Zhang, C.L. Zhou, Z.M. Hua, R. Li, J.H. Jiang. Experimental study of hydraulic cylinder leakage and fault feature extraction based on wavelet packet analysis. Computers & Fluids, 106, 33-40 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang. Analysis on the side leakage amount of the friction between piston and cylinder block in axial piston pump. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 635-637, 341-345 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Liu, F. Li. The design of seal style for the long journey hydraulic cylinder. Lubrication Engineering, no. 2, 167-169 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Tang. Hydraulic Cylinder Seal Technology and Application. Machinery Industry Press, Beijing.(2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.Z. Yang. Prospect of Modern Hydraulic Transmission Technology. Hydraulics Pneumatics & Seals, no. 4, 1-6 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, Y. Bai, F. Zhang, P. Zhao. The research of performance testing system of sealing washer worked upright column for hydraulic support. Hydraulics Pneumatics & Seals, no. 5, 39-42 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z.D. Hu, J.H. Jiang. Friction torque of rotating hydraulic cylinder with deep circular groove oil film face seal. Advanced Materials Research, 97-101, 1937-1941 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Yu, B. Dai, L. Huang, J.F. Nie, Y. Zhao. No-contact hydraulic dynamic seal characteristic study base on cfd. Applied Mechanics & Materials, 274, 612-615 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Buyalich, K.G. Buyalich. Comparative analysis of the lip seal in hydraulic power cylinder. Applied Mechanics & Materials, 770, 402-406 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.