MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Researching and Designing of Machines and Mechanisms|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- AV Mesropyan, RR Sharipov, Mathematical Modeling of Transient Processes in the Jet Pipe Servoactuator with a Dual-Mode Controller [J]. Procedia Engineering, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Xuan Hong Son Pham, Yao Bao Yin, Xi Zhang. Optimal Design for Torque Motor of Jet Pipe Electro-hydraulic Servo-valve Based on Dynamic Stiffness [C]. Intelligent Human-Machine Systems and Cybernetics (IHMSC), (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M Jelali, A Kroll. Hydraulic servo-systems: modelling, identification and control [M].P. 62-68 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Ivanov, V.K Sveshnikov. Power efficient improving of digital hydraulic servo actuator Engineer Vestnik,7. P. 29-37. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- AV. Mesropyan, RR. Sharipov. The simulation of complex digital control systems in the hydraulic servoactuater, RAS, Moscow. (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.