MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Researching and Designing of Machines and Mechanisms|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- Yang M G, Yu F, Kang C. et al. Study on moving characteristics of reciprocating intensifier[J]. Drainage and Irrigation Machinery,2009,27 (5) : 332-336 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Z F, Qin J P, Zheng Z Z. The research on superhigh pressure prestress composite cylinder of the water cutting Jet [J]. Chinese Hydraulics and Pneumatics, 2004(4) : 7-10 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yu T X, Xue P. Engineering elasticity and plasticity[M]. 2nd ed. Beijing: Higher Education Press 2010: 123-135(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y X, Wang H. The optimal design of shrunk cylinder super high pressure[J]. Machine Design and Research, 2006, 22(5) : 115-117 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xu C J, Li D S, Dou J P,et al. FEA of cylinder body for ultra-high pressure & shrink sleeve vessel [J]. China Metal forming Equipment & Manufacturing Technology, 2011(6) : 83-86 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Sa Studio, Zhang S Q. The new and classic course about ANSYS and workbench[M]. Beijing: Electronic Industry Press, 2004: 178-180 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z L, Gong C, He Q. Master science computer of MATLAB [M]. Beijing: Electronic Industry Press, 2009: 221-239 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.