MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Researching and Designing of Machines and Mechanisms|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- C. Lovaas, M. M. Seron, and G. C. Goodwin, Robust Output-Feedback MPC with Integral Action, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 55(7), pp. 1531-1543, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Rakesh, R. S. Babu and I. Thirunavukkarasu, Sliding Model with Dead Time Compensation for Conical Tank Level Process, IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 9(2), pp. 59-64 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V. R. Ravi, T. Thyagarajan and G. Uma Maheshwaran, Dynamic Matrix Control of a Two Conical Tank Interacting Level System, Proceedia Engineering, 38, pp. 2601-2610 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Sivakumaran and T. K. Radhakrishnan, Predictive Controller Design for Non-Linear Chemical Processes, Indian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 14, pp. 341-349 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Bhat, I. Thirunavukkarasu, and S. Shanmuga Priya, Design of Unconstrained DMC to Improve the Distillate Product Purity of the Distillation Column, MATEC Web of Conferences, 77, pp. 1-5, presented in ICPEME, Thailand, June (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Manimaran., S. Malaisamy, M. M. Rafiq, V. Petchithai, V. S. Chitra, K. Kalanithi. and H. Abirami., Parameter Identification and Dynamic Matrix Control Design for a Nonlinear Pilot Distillation Column, International Journal of ChemTech Research, 7(1), pp. 382-388 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. E. Orukpe, Model Predictive Control Fundamentals, Nigerian Journal of Technology, 31(2), pp. 139-148, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Ruscio, Model Predictive Control with Integral Action: A Simple MPC Algorithm, Modeling, Identification and Control, 34(3), pp. 119-129, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Ruscio, Discrete LQ Optimal Control with Integral Action: A Simple Controller on Incremental form for MIMO Systems, Modeling, Identification and Control, 33(2), pp. 35-44, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Ruscio, Model Predictive Control and Identification: A Linear State Space Model Approach, in Proceedings of the 36th conference on Decision and Control, USA, 4, pp. 3202-3209, December (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.