MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Researching and Designing of Machines and Mechanisms|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- E. Tveit, J. Aleksandersen, SPE Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition (2000) [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Zhao, C.R. Li, J.H. Zhang, International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Aleksandersen, H. Syse, U.S. Patent 7,878,221. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Aleksandersen, E. Tveit, International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.R.G Lie, M.N. Muangsuankwan, ASME India International Oil and Gas Pipeline Conference (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Tong, Oil Field Equipment. 41, 7 (2012) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Z.C. Lin, Applied Mechanics & Materials. 423, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, X. Han, J. Wang, Asia-Pacific Energy Equipment Engineering Research Conference (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.X. Li, H.L. Zhao, S.M. Zhang, Adv. Mater. Res. 199, 6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ma, W. Jia, Y. Bu, Open Access Library Journal. 01, 8 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Guo, W. Guo, Y.F. Wang, Applied Mechanics & Materials. 252, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.