MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Researching and Designing of Machines and Mechanisms|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- M. Benisek, D. Ilic, D. Cantrak and I. Bozic “Investigation of the turbulent swirl flows in a conical diffuser ” Thermal Science, 14, no. suppl., pp. 141–154, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Prakash, D. Christopher and K. Kumarrathinam “CFD analysis of flow through a conical exhaust ” International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, 3, pp. 239–248, 11 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Mahalakshmi, G. Krithiga, S. Sandhya, J. Vikraman, V. Ganesan, Experimental investigations of flow through conical diffusers with and without wake type velocity distortions at inlet, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 32, pp.133–157, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. P. Skotniczny, “Numerical analysis of the impact of conical diffuser geometry change on velocity distribution in its outlet cross-section” Mechanics, 25, 2 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- T. Tanneberger, T. G. Reichel, O. Krüger, S. Terhaar, C. Paschereit, Numerical investigation of the flow field and mixing a swirl stabilized burner with a non-swirling axial jet, Proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo 2015: Turbine Technical Conference and Exposition GT2015, pp. 1-12, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- R. Orl, Experimental study of passive scalar mixing in swirling jet flows, Technical reports from Royal Institute of Technology KTH Mechanics SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- K. G. Kulkarni, S. Y. Bhosale, Experimental Investigation of Heat Transfer Enhancement by Using Clockwise and Counter-clockwise Corrugated Twisted Tape Inserts, International journal of innovations in engineering research and technology ISSN: 2394-3696, 2, ISSUE 5, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. Parra, R. Perez, M. Rodriguez, F. Castro, R. Szasz, A. Gutkowski, Numerical Simulation of Swirling Flows-Heat Transfer Enhancement, Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer, 2, ISSN: 2368-6111,.(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. A. Eldrainy, J. Jeffrie and M. Ridzwan “Prediction of the flow inside a micro gas turbine combustor ” Jurnal Mecchanikal, no. 25, pp. 50–63, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Y. A Eldrainy, H. S. Aly, K. M. Saqr and M. N. Jaafar “A multiple inlet swirler for gas turbine combustors ” Proceeding of The International Conference on Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer and Thermodynamics, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology Tokyo, Japan, 3, pp. 1260–1263, 5 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaafar Nazri and K. Jusoff “Combustor aerodynamic using radial swirler ” International Journal of Physical Sciences, 6, no. 13, pp. 3091–3098, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. Erdemir, S. Gunes, V. Ozceyhan, and N. Altuntop, Numerical investigation of heat transfer enhancement and pressure drop in heat exchanger tube fitted with dual twisted tape elements, World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society (WSEAS, ISSN: 2227-4596), pp.167-172, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Flórez-Orrego, W. Arias, D. López, and H. Velásquez, Experimental and CFD study of a single phase cone-shaped helical coiled heat exchanger: an empirical correlation, Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Efficiency, Cost, Optimization, Simulation and Environmental Impact of Energy Systems, pp. 375–394, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.