MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Researching and Designing of Machines and Mechanisms|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- Yang, G.S., Jr. D Carlson, K Sain, Eng. Struct. 24, 309-323 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Park, F. F. Fang, H. J. Choi, Soft Matter 6, 5246-5253 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kubík, O. Macháček, Z Strecker, J Roupec, I. Mazůrek, Smart Mater. Struct. 26, 1-9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gołdasz, B. Sapiński, Insight into Magnetorheological Shock Absorbers, 1-224 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z Strecker, J Roupec, I Mazurek, O Machacek, M Kubik, M Klapka, J. Intell. Mater. Syst. Struct. 26, 1951-1958 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Koo, F. D. Goncalves, M Ahmadian, Smart Mater. Struct. 15, 351-358 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. D. Goncalves, M Ahmadian, J. D. Carlson, Smart Mater. Struct., 15, 75-85 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J Mass, D Guth, ASME 2011 Conf. smart Mater. Adapt. Struct. Intel. Syst.,(2011) [Google Scholar]
- N Takesue, J Furusho, Y Kiyota, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.