MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation of Mechanical System|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- G.D. Zhang, J.P. Lin, Y.H. Ge, X.Y. Hao. Mold-flow equilibrium coefficient correction of polymer extrusion, Journal of Mechanical Engineering,75-80,48(2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Yue, P. Xue, X.D. Song, J. Zhang, M.Y. Jia, Research progress in screw extrusion technology of explosives, China Plastics, 1-7(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z.B. Chen, Q. Xie, J.J. Du, Y. Li, T. Liu, Melting process of PVC wood-plastic single-screw extruder ’ s melting section, Plastics, 84-89(2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Zhao, X.L. Li, G.Y. Zheng, L.Q. Zhang, Preparation of liquid desulfurization rubber by co-rotating twin screw extruder, China Synthetic Rubber Industry, 78-82, 39(2016): [Google Scholar]
- T. Yang, J.M. Xin, Q. Xu, H.Y Luo, The research application status of in food industry, Journal of Food Science and Biotechnology, 733-740 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Wang, Application and research progress of twin screw extruder, Cereals and Oils Processing, 131-134(2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Shi, Z.G. Huang, W.X. Jiang, M.L. Li, H.J. Zhang, Study on flow field of polylactic acid in the nose transition body of co-rotating twin-screw extruder, Food & Machinery, 72-75(2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Salahudeen, A.R. Rahmat, Design Parameter to Develop Secondary Flow in Twin Screw Extruder, Applied Mechanics and Materials, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang, X.Z. Zhu, Y. S. Chun, Numerical Simulation of Mixing Performance of Intermeshing Co-Rotating Tri-Screw and Twin-Screw Extruders, Advanced Materials Research, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Chen, Theoretical and experimental study of NI-MPE in intermeshing co-rotating twin-screw extrusion, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.